Codelobster PHP Edition - Review
For creating good websites, it is necessary to have a comfortable editor. Many use paid products for this purpose, but we would like to select something free, functional and at the same time simple – Codelobster PHP Edition .
Let us consider some important advantages of this software:
- HTML/CSS inspector similar to Firebug, which allows easily to correlate the selected elements of page with a code and proper style.
- Context help on all supported languages. By pressing F1 key the page with detailed description for current tag, attribute or function will be opened.
- PHP debugger. PHP debugger allows to execute PHP scripts incrementally, watching the values of all variables in every line.
- SQL manager allows to produce all necessary actions with a database – to add, delete, edit a structure and records in tables, to export data, execute SQL queries. Highlighting and auto-completion works for SQL files also.
- Support of FTP allows to work straight with a remote server and to do all necessary changes with files;
- The portable option allows to use editor without installation.
- Other useful utilities: pair highlighting, possibility of blocks selection, collapsing, tool-tips, navigation on descriptions of functions, viewing of structure of files and project, preview in a browser, book-marks, and all other standard possibilities for work with a code.
Also there are special plugins for work with
- CMS: Drupal, Joomla
- PHP frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii
- WordPress blogging engine
- Smarty template engine
||English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese
||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Comments : 1