Agile developments lead to maintenance and provide support in an adequate manner so that the customers can use the software efficiently. Customers often require some support on the system as they are running it on a regular basis.
Types of support and maintenance
- Corrective maintenance helps in solving discovered problems.
- Perfective maintenance helps in improving the performance of the software.
- Adaptive maintenance policies help in understanding and adapting the changing needs of the software.
- Preventive maintenance helps in correcting hidden problems, if any.
Fixing bugs is an essential task of the corrective maintenance method. Support and adequate maintenance of the software helps the application run more efficiently. It will work for years. Now the question arises, will the Agile methods help in supporting the software or maintenance tasks? Software evolution or adaptive maintenance falls under the Agile methods. Such project supporting tasks do not end by simply providing support or maintenance; instead, it is an evolution technique that helps in enriching the software. Such projects take a longer time to complete.
Qualities of the support and Agile method
- Agile practices help different teams adapt to changes and deliver efficiently.
- The code should work properly. Hence maintenance becomes the top most priority.
- Should easily adapt to offer absolute support.
Things that work perfectly in this system
Planning the support activity
Offering adequate support services is not limited to static up-gradations; instead it is a continuous modification process. It is often identified as the team of Agile developers who are working without ambiguity and managing regular changes simultaneously. Thus, the support received helps in managing conflict and solving unpredictable resourcing troubles. The work has to be reviewed and managed properly.
Plan out the support and maintenance work wisely as it minimises the risk of arising technical problems. Now people can easily work efficiently on the platform and move ahead with the project.
Reviewing the software
Reviewing the software on a regular basis, help in offering adequate support. This maintains the software in a proper way. So schedule reviews and collect data as per the reviews conducted. Correct problems in and around the production part. If by chance the team faces major trouble, then the team has to implement Root Cause Analysis.
It involves practically 40 hours week maintenance, which ideally is not possible. Hence depending on the nature of the project schedule, the task should be decided and distributed among the team members.
Majorly teams get into the details of code analysis to write reviews. The review on the codes helps in adequate data management. Thus, people can understand the present position and quality of the codes by going through the report. It gives a clear picture of the fact if the reviews helped in the development process or not.
Characteristics of the Agile method
- Regular delivery of important software
- Help in planning a variety of changes as required in the software
- Produce working software on a regular basis
- Works jointly to produce effective projects to motivate every software developer
- Adequate communication
- Helps in achieving sustainable growth
So, depending on the nature of the Software the IT team decides on the maintenance system. As discussed, the Agile methods are effective but with certain limitations. Hence, indulge into an appropriate analysis before implementation.